You finally have your business website up and running and have made sure your contact information is easily accessible. Typically, you would have your phone number, email address, and perhaps physical address listed so that visitors can connect with you directly. You probably had a contact form set up and tested too. Everything seems great […]
One of the most nerve-wracking issues a web host provider can face is dealing with websites that go down. Usually, a rather irate customer will contact their hosting provider or web developer and inform them of the problem. With this notice, questions such as “How long has my site been down?” follow. Not only does […]
Most people using the internet today understand that when they shop and purchase products from a website and enter sensitive information on a form (credit card and other personal info), they should only do so when that site is secure. Many web browsers make it easy to distinguish that by displaying a padlock, typically near […]
- Use This Tool to Avoid Getting Dinged By Yoast’s Passive Voice Warning
- Google’s caching of websites and pages appears to be broken
- Niche Dreams – Part 10: Guest Post Hunting, Tailwind, and User Targeting
- Why you shouldn’t solely focus on MOZ’s Domain Authority
- Are you a WHM & cPanel Server Admin? Then you need to use AutoSSL!