Approximately 28% of websites on the internet are using the WordPress platform. From small / mid-sized businesses to schools, hospitals, and even police departments, the range of WordPress sites has never been larger. I can’t help but guess when I first load a new site if it does, in fact, run on the platform. There […]
Whether you’re a potential customer or a web designer and/or server administration looking for some tips on techniques or troubleshooting issues, our aim with this blog is to give back to the WordPress community with helpful information. We don’t claim to be experts in every aspect of web design and security. However, just from observing […]
- Use This Tool to Avoid Getting Dinged By Yoast’s Passive Voice Warning
- Google’s caching of websites and pages appears to be broken
- Niche Dreams – Part 10: Guest Post Hunting, Tailwind, and User Targeting
- Why you shouldn’t solely focus on MOZ’s Domain Authority
- Are you a WHM & cPanel Server Admin? Then you need to use AutoSSL!