Top 3 Services That A Good Digital Marketing Company Should Provide
Digital Marketing Company – What’s That?
Let’s break it down for you…
Marketing is defined as the act of promoting something – either a product or a service using various tactics like advertising or social media and for an agreed upon fee.
Digital is defined as the involvement of or relating to computer technology, i.e. data that is stored in a digital format.
A Digital Marketing Company is a business that combines and uses the above two aspects in everyday business to try and capitalize on it. They specialize in marketing your products and services digitally, using various techniques, that help both the client and the business generate an income i.e. Mutual Return of Investment for both parties or ROI.
They are experts at implementing different methods that help their clients generate huge amount of sales, generate new clients and build on their online reputation.
Why Would I Need A Digital Marketing Company?
One obvious reason is – to grow your business. The second obvious reason is – to make more money, and the third obvious reason is – to tell everyone about your brand.
There are a number of benefits to using a digital marketing service over a more traditional one. The points below will help give you a better idea:
– You can see and measure results. When marketing companies advertise your products and services online they do so using tools that are able to measure and see the results of the upload after a few weeks to see if it is working and if you received any new inquiries as a result of this and if not, they can change their tactics and try again, this is what’s referred to as A/B Testing. Learn more about that here.
– You can manage your budget more effectively knowing that you are using it to invest in your business as opposed to wasting it on things that don’t work like sticking up posters in shopping malls.
– You get to choose who you want the advertisement or marketing to be geared towards. The benefit of this is you can pick a specific niche for your service or product. For example, if you are opening a vegetarian restaurant and want to advertise, you would direct it towards people who are vegetarians or vegans online and who share recipes and ideas for vegan/vegetarian-living. That way you don’t waste your efforts (and budget) on the wrong crowd.
These are just touching the tip of the iceberg. There are tons more rewards for using this service.
What 3 Services Should I Focus On?
A digital marketing company can either be a full-service agency or it can specialise in just a select few methods and offer only those to its clients.
The list of services any company can offer is endless, from website design, graphic design, website development (coding), mobile campaigns, Lead generation to name a few. But this article will focus on only the 3 more prevalent services that can help you to build up your company’s portfolio, sales and brand exposure easily.
1. Social Media Marketing
This technique specializes in using various social media platforms to connect with a client’s particular type of audience to build their brand, drive viewer traffic to their website and ultimately increase sales. This method involves, among other things, taking action on:
- Creating and publishing excellent and helpful social media content on the client’s social media profile pages
- Listening to and engaging with their existing followers and finding more similar demographics to follow and get them to follow their brand
- Creating and running social media campaigns (paid or organic)
- Research the above Campaigns and analysis of results thereof
- Creating better strategies, looking at what works and what doesn’t
- Rinse and repeat…
The most obvious choices of platforms for this kind of marketing are: LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Where the majority of the audience engages every hour, minute and second of every day.
2. SEO or Search Engine Optimization
Is the second service that a digital marketing company offers to its clients and its main and only focus is to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to the client’s website by finding methods that will increase their website’s visibility online i.e. on search engines like Yahoo and Google.
This can be done either through Organic SEO or Paid SEO methods that will help site rankings to bring it up to Google’s first page or second page etc.
There are 4 main types of SEO i.e. White Hat, Black Hat, Grey Hat and Negative SEO. The most prominent and ethical one out of them is the White-Hat SEO.
3. Copywriting and Content Marketing
Last but definitely not the least method we are looking at is content writing. Three main types in particular are:
- SEO Copywriting
- Guest Posting
- Content Marketing
What you write is as important as where you write or share it. Content marketing involves finding the right content strategies that will work for your client’s brand and then creating it and sharing it online on various platforms including blog pages and websites. It does not promote the brand directly, but it does talk about it so that you may find some interest in it.
These are all tried and tested methods used by digital marketing companies worldwide and when done right, have been proven to bring success to its clients.